The task of ensuring that digital technologies contribute towards a more just and equal world is a shared one. We solicit individual and institutional funding for the crucial public interest work we do. Public interest work can only be sustained by public interest funding. We require a better and distributed funding base in order to maintain and improve the efficacy of our work.
Your contribution will go a long way in supporting the work of our field centre Prakriye. Prakriye's projects are implemented by a committed team of Mysoreans, whose leadership has brought us the trust of local communities. To keep their work going, we would appreciate contributions, big and small. It takes a budget of USD 50000 per annum to run the Prakriye centre.
When you give to us, you’re helping us:
- Keep the lights on: $100 allows us meet the operating costs of one center for a month.
- Create amazing things : $200 will help our girls produce one great piece of media content.
- Strengthen local democracy: $500 will fund six training sessions for local government officials.
- Foster grassroots journalism: $800 dollars will cover the supporting costs for one citizen reporter for a whole year.
- Nurture female leadership: $1000 will support a four-month capacity-building program for 80 rural girls.
- Build a knowledge hub: $ 2000 will go towards equipping our knowledge hubs with books, smart phones, tablets and other learning tools and resources.
If you are an Indian citizen residing in India and wish to donate, funds can be transferred directly through Wire Transfer to our bank account, as per the details provided below.
Beneficiary's Name: IT for Change
Account Number of Beneficiary:1287000100970083
Name and Address of Beneficiary's Banker: Punjab National Bank, No :1382, 32nd Cross 4th T Block Jayanagar Bangalore- 560041
RTGS/ NEFT/IFSC Code: PUNB0128700
After effecting the remittance, kindly send an email to donations (at)ITforChange(dot)net giving the details of your payment.
Alternately, if you wish to donate by cheque, please make it payable to “IT for Change” and mail it to
IT for Change, #393, 17th Main, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560 041, India Tel: +91-80-2665 4134, 2653 6890 Fax: +91-80-4146 1055
Donations made can be claimed as a deduction under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
If you would like to get in touch with us for more information on how to make a donation, please email us at ITfC(at)ITforChange(dot)net.